Sunday, October 21, 2007

New Compadres

Wow, more has happened in the last 4 days to even begin to tell, it has been interesting to say the least. I have two guys who came down to help me out for a few months. Marcus and Zach are long time guides from Moab and Idaho who found me through people I used to work with down there. Their getting in touch with me has been most helpful and it's great to have helping hands with the madness. So my one bedroom bungalow landlord lady said, "NO WAY" leaving us high and dry and on the streets, however, Kaisha a friend of mine down here from Canada swooped in with the rescue. She has another friend named Tina who owns a beautiful ocean view condo and Tina is not there for a week and half. So we went from sleeping in the back of my truck to ocean views from our beds, and cable TV. I don't know how, but I convinced another lady to rent us her basement apartment, she said, "No Way" to the 3 guys in her place too, but somewhere in our conversation she changed her mind and I have no idea why! Once again where doors are closing others are opening, I am so thankful for the support of great friends here and there, I am truly never alone.

I went to church at my new branch today....where to start.....can't even go there, let's just say that in Elders Quorum today I felt like I was in an episode of "The Office" sitting in one of Michael Scott's crazy spur of the moment meetings.

More pics coming soon....

No comments: