Friday, September 28, 2007

Another day at the office....




I have spent a good chunk of my time in San Jose (the capital) lately trying to get my truck put together and get bank accounts set up, work with my attorney, etc. There is a great family that has been letting me stay with them in their 6 bedroom house with a pool, yea, I did just say that. But sometimes it can get crowded with the just the 3 of us here. They are americans and their names are Darin & Kim McOwen, they have been very generous with me and I can't wait to return the favor. Anyway, they have this big back patio where I usually work from when I am here. Tonight this is the sunset that I caught from the patio.


3 comments:

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

Hey andrew...I ran across your blog...and it looks like you have a pretty rough life!! ha ha
Fun to see pics and get an update-
Time flys by...best wishes and we'll check in on ya every once in a while!

Eric, Emilee, MaryElizabeth, Clara, and Andrew. said...

Andrew...It is Emilee Neff Morgan. I was so excited to stumble onto your blog (I think from Adam and Muranda's). Anyway, it looks like life is good! We'll keep watching! We just set our blog to private (and it is really cramping my blogging life), but I'll send you an ivite so that you can check it out if you want to. My email is emileemorgan@aol.com, shoot me an email with your email and I will send an invite. The kiddos are pretty dang cute, esp, baby Andrew! Anyway, it was great to see you via blog!

Amy and Wes said...

Love the office scene! I also sometimes take my shirt off to work at my office.